Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

HELP ME WIN A BEAUTYREST MATTRESS SET FOR ME

http://contest..com/contests/confirmation/7624/913927.

I am disabled and cannot sleep at night due to my terrible mattress. I have entered a bunch of contest but yet to win. I am disabled and live with chronic pain of neck and back along with Fibromyalgia, Asthma,Depression and others. Winning a beautyrest mattress would be a dream come true. I know I would be able to sleep better for I have layed on them at our local Mattress store and wishing to own one. I would give anything to own one. Living in the bed all the time is so hard and I know if I won your bed I would be able to sleep and get up during the day. My husband is also disabled and of course too he wanted me to say please do this for the both of us. I would thank you a million times. This is a picture of many years ago for I don't like people to see what I look like now. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment